Am I Addicted to Weed?
Here are some common signs of weed addiction or dependency:
- Withdrawals if weed smoking is stopped
- The need to consume increased amounts of marijuana to achieve the same effect
- Trouble controlling your emotions
- Mood swings
- Difficulty reducing the amount of weed smoked or difficulty quitting weed altogether
- Spending more money or time on smoking pot than you want
- Strong urges over which you have little or no control
- Planning your days, weekends, and social activities around your next high
Of these, what are the most common signs of physical dependency on weed? Increased tolerance and withdrawal are the top two.
Not all pot smokers become physically or psychologically dependent on marijuana. How reliant you become on it is closely linked to how much weed you smoke and how long you have been smoking it for.